Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Still Alive

Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive over here! I haven't posted in the past couple of days because our internet connection has been out. I'm at the library today working on my AP English Literature project (I'm making a study of Islamophobia in American society), but being my dumb self I forgot to bring my SD card with pictures on it (I also forgot money for lunch... *Hungry Ciara*). So... hopefully I'll be able to post my pictures soon. I  go back to school on Thursday, but I don't think that will affect my blogging for a while. Once my clubs and tennis practices start I might not post as frequently, but will cross that bridge when we get there. Until then - hope you guys have a great day & hopefully you can stare at my gorgeous face again soon! Hehe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment anonymously please use a pseudonym so we are able to tells anons apart!

Comments are moderated and any racial, sexual, sexist, classist, or otherwise offensive comments will not be approved. Don't cry "censorship;" start your own blog!