Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Flash Bulbs; Purple Irises

Well, I'm back in action! It's nice to finally have the internet working again. Let the fashion blogging resume! 

I wore this a few days ago, but for the life of me I can't remember what I actually did on that day! I know I had somewhere to go - why else get dressed on the last week of Summer vacation?! I think I went to a meeting of my Husky Mentor club, but I could be wrong.

Husky Mentors are upperclassmen at my high-school that agree to mentor incoming freshmen. It's been a really cool experience (I was in it last year). I wish we had the program running during my freshman year. I hope I help ease the transition from 8th grader-in middle school to 9th grade-high school freshman for the students I am mentoring. ANYWAYS, back to my outfit! 

Necklace(worn as headband), Goodwill; "John Lennon" Sunglasses, eBay; Cross Necklace, Charming Charlies; Blue Dress(worn as shirt), Vanity; Printed Skirt, Goodwill; Leopard Bracelet, eBay, Coral Ring, Charming Charlies, Triangle Bracelet, Charming Charlies, Gold Sandals, eBay 

I really like this skirt. I was worried that the length would be too long, but I think it works pretty well. What do you think? 

I also LOVE my sunglasses. John Lennon sunglasses are so iconic. I think I'll buy a new pair in black or maybe purple... 

Anyways, I'll be posting more regularly as long as the internet continues to work. I already have another outfit post ready to go & a special edition post - I went to a fair! So enjoy the detail shots of this outfit, and make sure to check back soon! Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment anonymously please use a pseudonym so we are able to tells anons apart!

Comments are moderated and any racial, sexual, sexist, classist, or otherwise offensive comments will not be approved. Don't cry "censorship;" start your own blog!